Work Permit in Australia with Free Accommodation – If you want to be allowed to work in Switzerland, you will need a Australia work visa.
The Australia work visa is one of the types of the Switzerland long-stay visas (also known as national or D-visa). It allows the holder to work in Australia for the duration that the visa is issued.
If you are a worker looking to apply for an Australian visa, the Commonwealth country offers a variety of visa types for professionals. Some of these visas can even lead to temporary or permanent residency for both you and eligible family members. Work Permit in Australia with Free Accommodation – How to Apply
Types of Work Permits for Australia
1. Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) visa – allows skilled workers nominated by their employer to live and work in the country permanently.
2. Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) visa – allows skilled workers nominated by their employer in regional Australia to live and work in the country permanently.
3. Skilled independent visa – for invited workers and New Zealand citizens with skills Australia needs to live and work permanently anywhere in Australia
4. Skilled Nominated visa – lets nominated skilled workers live and work in Australia as permanent residents.
5. Temporary Skill Shortage visa – temporary visa that enables an employer to sponsor a suitable skilled worker when an Australian is not available
6. Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa – temporary visa for skilled workers who want to live and work in regional Australia.
7. Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa – temporary visa that lets you do short-term, highly-specialized work in the country.
8. Temporary Work (International Relations) visa – temporary visa to work in particular circumstances that improve Australia’s international relations
9. Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 858 for applying within Australia or 124 for applying outside of Australia) – permanent visa for people who have an internationally recognized record of outstanding achievement in a profession, sport, the arts, or academia and research.
In addition to these visas, Australia also has a Business Talent (Permanent) visa, which is specifically for establishing or developing a new or existing business in Australia. Work Permit in Australia with Free Accommodation – How to Apply
Work visas exist for the following professions:
- Skilled workers
- People participating in specific activities
- Highly specialized workers
- Trainees, short-term
- Experienced businessperson
Below are more Demanded Jobs in Australia
- College or Vocational Instructor
- Registered Nurse.
- Truck Driver.
- Business Management Consultant.
- Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Occupational or Physiotherapy Assistant.
- Software Engineer or Designer.
- Dispensing Optician
- Veterinary Technician or Assistant
- Construction Estimator
- Steamfitter or Pipefitter
- Aircraft Pilot
- Industrial Electrician
- Aerospace Engineer
Requirements to Obtain a Work Visa in Australia
Here are the documents required for a Australia work visa:
- Your passport.
- Appropriate Australia visa application form.
- Proof of paid Australia visa fees.
- Proof of clean criminal record.
- Proof of being in good health through a medical exam.
- Photographs in accordance with the photo requirements for a Australia visa.
- Proof of financial means.
- Proof you will return to your home country once the Australia visa expires.
- Identity and Civil Status Documents.
- A cover letter that explains the purpose of your travel to Australia.
- Letter of support/invitation to Australia.
- For a comprehensive list of all required documents, we recommend getting in touch with the Australasian embassy in the applicant’s country of residence.
How to apply for a Australia Work Visa?
The process for obtaining a Australia work visa goes through these steps:
Finding a job in Australia.
Completing the Australia work visa document file
Your employer applies for your residence permit in Australia.
You apply for the Australia work visa in your country.
Australia Work Visa Costs
- The work visas mentioned above all have a cost of 4,045 AUD (2,955 USD) with the exception of the following:
- Temporary Skill Shortage visa – 1,265 AUD (925 USD) for short-term stream or 2,645 AUD (1,925 USD) for medium-term stream
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (extended stay pathway) – 360 AUD (265 USD)
- Temporary Work visas – 310 AUD (225 USD) except in limited circumstances
- Distinguished Talent visa – 4,110 AUD (3,000 USD)
Keep in mind that employees may also need a permanent visa, as not all work visas lead to permanent residency. Skilled work visas, business/investor-stream permanent visas, and family visas all allow employees to remain in Australia indefinitely. Permanent residency also provides certain benefits, such as enrollment in the national health scheme and the ability to buy property, work in New Zealand, and more.
However, All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of Hausatechs.com.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if not, leave a comment in the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible