Renmin University Beijing China, CSC Scholarship Fully funded opportunity is open for International Students, Non Chinese . The scholarship allows Masters, PhD, Postgraduate, Graduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Renmin University of China . The deadline of the scholarship is expired at 31 Mar 2021.
Renmin University Beijing China, CSC Scholarship Fully funded opportunity is available to undertake Masters, PhD, Postgraduate, Graduate level programs at Renmin University of China.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- Full Tuition Fee
- Exempt from Registration Fee.
- Free Accommodation on Campus.
- Fee for Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China.
- Laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks funds.
- Free Chinese Language Courses is also included.
Monthly living Allowance will be Given:
- Master Degree Students: CNY 3,000 Yuan
- Doctoral Degree Students: CNY 3,500 Yuan
Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Must be International Students to Apply in RUC (Non-Chinese Citizens).
- Should be in healthy physical condition.
- Applicants for Master’s degree studies must have an Undergraduate/Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have an MS/Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Excellent achievement in your study.
- Comparative good ability in research.
- Applicants do not gain any other scholarships.
- Masters Students:
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply at RUC for Master’s Degree programs.
- PhD. Students:
- Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible to apply at RUC for Doctoral Degree programs.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship – Renmin University of China, (printed by CSC), the original CSC document, and a copy, filled in Chinese or in English.
- Online Application Form on the Renmin University of China Application Portal.
- Highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded on Renmin University of China – CSC Application Portal. (Must Provide Notarized photocopy at XJTU)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- PhD program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- The RUC Required highest degree transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded on the RUC – CSC Application Portal. (Must be a notarized photocopy)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- PhD program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Note: If you are applying for RUC CSC and your transcript and diploma is not in English, RUC must require a notarized copy of a translation in English is required.
- Two recommendation letters
- The letters of recommendation for the Renmin University of China must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in either English or Chinese.
- A research plan/study plan in Chinese or in English Language for Masters Degree no less than 800 words and for Ph.D. Degree about 1500+ Words.
- Published academic papers and academic achievements (not compulsory).
- A copy of the HSK certificate (not compulsory).
- Passport Scan(if available at the time of application)
- Photographs photograph (white background)
- Photocopy of Medical Form / Foreigner Physical Examination Form filled in English.
- Acceptance letter from a supervisor (not compulsory);
- Curriculum Vitae(CV)
- English Language Proficiency Certificate:
- Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their Home University & they are exempted from Language Test.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
- There are no application Fees