The University of Fraser Valley is opening applications for its International Emergency Fund Scholarship for academically outstanding international students who wish to study in Canada for the academic year of 2022-2023. This scholarship is awarded to international students pursuing a degree at the University of Fraser Valley. The award covers up to $36 000 that will go towards covering tuition fees, accommodation, and relocation expenses. In order to be eligible for this award, candidates must be from an area that is affected by a national crisis or an environmental catastrophe.
University of Fraser Valley:
The University of Fraser Valley, which was previously known as University College of the Fraser Valley and Fraser Valley College, is a Canadian public institution of higher education. It has campuses in Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Mission, and Hope, and British Columbia and is currently ranked as the 6th in Canada.
Why choose the University of Fraser Valley for your studies?
The University of Fraser Valley has been known to attract learners, leaders, and seekers of knowledge. It encourages the pursuit of diverse pathways of scholarship, which lead to a deeper connection with the community, reconciliation, as well as prosperity, at both the local and the global level.
About The Scholarship:
- Hosting university: University of Fraser Valley
- Department: not defined
- Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: up to $36,000
- Number of Awards: not defined
- Application Mode: Online
- Target: foreign nationals
- Application Deadline: Applications for this award are considered on a rolling basis.
Eligible Courses or Subjects: All undergraduate and graduate programs at the University of Fraser Valley, which lead to the acquisition of a degree.
To be considered for this award, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- The candidates must be from a country/region that has been affected by a national crisis or environmental catastrophe.
- The candidates must meet the admission requirements set by the University of Fraser Valley. They must also be eligible to enroll in a program that is open to international students at the University of Fraser Valley.
How to Apply:
Candidates mayapply for admission at the University of Fraser Valley through the online application portal. Subsequently, they must send an email to [email protected] with “IEF Scholarship” in the subject header along with the required documents to apply for the International Emergency Fund Scholarship.
Required documents: a written statement of interest in their chose program of study at the University of Fraser Valley along with an overview of their educational history and a description of their current situation.
Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic admission requirements as set by the University of Frasier Valley.
Language Requirement: Applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency in the form of the results of one of the recognized language assessment tests.
[irp posts=”149″ ]
The recipients of the award will receive the following:
- Tuition for 2 academic years (up $36,000)
- On-campus accommodation and meals
- Relocation allowance (if applicable)
For more information, or to proceed with the application, you may refer to the link below.