How To Delete LoyalFans Account: Do you know you can delete your LoyalFans account just by writing a mail to the support team.
LoyalFans is a web subscription based website that lets its users get access to the full features of the website. It was created and owned by Moniker Privacy Services in 2004 and currently, it is one of the best online subscription-based portals that can be accessed worldwide. As per the source, more than 2 million users are accessing the portal every month.
More so, it gives users opportunity to create or edit account information, browse or search online profiles, get detailed information related to profiles and unlock the posted content by paying a small charge.
We have plenty request from our readers that they would like to delete their account from LoyalFans portal. They are a lot reason why users are deleting their accounts from the LoyalFans Portal but that’s not our main concern.
In any case, if your reason for deleting your account is minor like email spamming, we recommend that you either mark the mail as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. If beyond this reason, follow the step below to delete the account permanently.
How To Delete LoyalFans Account
- Open your email account that is registered with the website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY LOYALFANS ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here, type your user-id, email address, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email once your account has been deleted. This process typically takes a few minutes, but it may take longer.
Hope you enjoyed the article! Feel free to share.