Applications are currently ongoing for suitable qualified Registered nurses with a high level of professionalism to apply for a registered nurse job at Live Beyond Medical.
- Job Type: Part-time
- Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Nurse Patient Ratio: 1:1
- Schedule: Weekends (9 AM-6 PM)
- Experience:medical setting (anti-aging/medspa): 1 year (Required)
- Company’s website: www.livebeyondmedical.com
Meanwhile, Live Beyond Medical, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, marital status or other classification prohibited by applicable local, state or federal laws.
Role and Responsibilities
- Administer IV Vitamin Therapy to patients.
- Follow state and nursing guidelines and standards
- Perform blood draws as per the required instructions provided by lab’
- Performed venipuncture, accessed implanted ports, maintained peripheral IV lines
- Maintain a safe and sanitary environment by applying
- Prepare and track inventory and offer suggestions should any current stock need amending.
- Liaise with admin and other medical team members pre and post-therapy and participate in shared decision making
- Provided documentation to Admin team for submission to EHR
- Principles of medical asepsis and infection control techniques and universal precautions
- Accurately use the online booking systems
- Perform infusions and monitoring of patient’s status throughout entire infusion as well as manage emergency reactions.
- Assist with callbacks to patients with questions.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
In order to be eligible for this job, the prospective applicants must satisfy the following educational qualifications and requirements;
1. BA of Science in nursing, an associate degree in nursing, or have graduated from an accredited and approved nursing program. Previous experience in IV Infusion is desirable. Certified in BLS and ACLS.
2. Maintains up-to-date Nurse education inc. knowledge of the internet for IV Infusion
3. Completes other tasks within the scope of the registered nurse.
How To Apply For Registered Nurse Job At Live Beyond Medical
For more pieces of information about the application procedure and full details of the job recruitment, Qualified applicants are advised to visit the application portal for more information.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if not, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.