Applications are invited to apply for the HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 in China. This HEC Chinese Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship. HEC Scholarship in China is for all the Pakistani Students who want to pursue Undergraduate Degree, Master Degree & Doctoral Degree from Chinese Universities. The scholarship is available for the academic session of 2023-24.
Junior Clinical Training Scholarships at the University of Cambridge UK 2022-23
APPLY NOW: Imperial College Fully-funded PhD Scholarships
Tax Accountant in an Oil and Gas Company Recruitment
Medical Assistant Needed In Canada
Almost all academic fields and majors offered by Chinese Scholarship Council including Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics, Legal studies, Management, Education, History, Literature, Philosophy and Fine arts for scholarship recipients at all levels. The CSC Scholarships are awarded by the China Scholarship Council.
Chinese Scholarship Council, Government of China is offering Pakistani students / scholars to study and research in Chinese universities. Pakistan’s HEC is the agency nominated by the government for these scholarships in the academic year 2022-23. The China Scholarship Council (CSC), entrusted to the Ministry of Education, the People’s Republic of China, is responsible for registering and managing the Chinese government’s scholarship program. Eligible applicants may apply for scholarships for undergraduate / bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral / PhD programs in the relevant field of study.
HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Offered by: Chinese Government
- Degree level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Pakistani students
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 15 December 2022.
HEC will Cover all the Costs & expenses during the Scholarship by the Chinese Government. The Full Chinese Scholarship will cover:
- All Tuition Fee Waiver, Administration Cost, Application Fee.
- Free Accommodation in the University.
- Monthly Stipend:
- Bachelor’s Students: CNY 2,500 per Month.
- Master’s Students/General Scholars: CNY 3,000 per Month.
- Doctoral Students/Senior Scholars: CNY 3,500 per Month.
Note: Travel Expenses will be covered by the Student themselves. HEC will have no Financial Responsibility.
Available Academic Fields:
All-Academic Fields are available in all Disciplines for Undergraduate, Master & Doctoral Scholarship in China for Pakistani Students.
Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics, Legal studies, Management, Education, History, Literature, Philosophy, and Fine Arts Scholarship in China University.
|Supporting Categories||Major Study (including preparatory years)( year)||Chinese Language(preparatory study year)|
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Chinese Government Scholarship:
Simple Eligibility Criteria for Pakistani Students to Study under HEC Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan/AJK
- Must contain 12 years of schooling (FA/ FSc or equivalent A-level) under the age of 25 Years for Undergraduate Programs
- Must be a Bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 years for Master’s Programs
- Must be a Master’s degree holder under the age of 40 Years for Doctoral Programs
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Students Must Apply Online on HEC Portal as well as in Chinese Universities.
Apply University of Memphis Scholarships 2023 USA
Note that all of these Documents should be Uploaded Online to apply for HEC Chinese Government Scholarship. Hard Copies of the applications are not required at this stage. By-hand or incomplete applications shall NOT be entertained in any case.
- Copies of Applicant and Father’s/Guardian’s CNIC.
- Copy of Applicant’s Domicile.
- Copy of HEC Online Submitted Form.
- All Educational Degrees & Transcripts from Matric to last Terminal Degree Attested by HEC & IBCC.
- Chinese Online Application Form
- Pre-admission letter from Chinese Government Scholarship Universities (Not mandatory)
- A photocopy of a valid passport information page.
- Two Recommendation Letters in Original. (for Masters & Ph.D. only)
- Two Recent Passport size Photographs.
- Two Copies of the Applicant’s statement of purpose.
- The health/fitness certificate designed by the Chinese quarantine authority can be Downloaded From Here.
- Non-Criminal Record from Police Department.
- In the case of employment, No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the applicant’s employer will be required from shortlisted candidates.
Check Warehouse Operative Jobs In Canada Apply Now
The last date to apply for HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 is 15th December 2022.
How to Apply for HEC Chinese Government Scholarship?
Apply Online on HEC Portal as well as in Chinese Universities for HEC Chinese Government Scholarship. The Complete Application Procedure is given below by the Higher Education Commission:
- Apply online at: http://scholarship.hec.gov.pk/ after registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad”. After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed by applicant. HEC online application portal shall close on December 15, 2022 (23:59 PM Pakistan Time).
- Before applying, kindly update your HEC profile with latest email/cell number & updated information. You are advised to complete and submit your application as soon as possible, as the online application system will be very busy in the days leading up to the application deadline. After successful submission of the application at HEC portal, retain printed copy application form signed by yourself.
- To check deadline and submit online application for HAT test (Masters &PhD) and USAT test (Undergraduate), please visit https://etc.hec.gov.pk/#/login if you have already a valid HAT or USAT score after January 01, 2022, you may submit the score on HEC portal during application submission.
- Submit online application at CSC web portal at http://www.campuschina.org/ or http://www.csc.edu.cn through program Type: A and Agency No.5861. Download submitted copy of complete application form from Chinese Scholarship Council portal, print & retain a signed copy with yourself.