Conestoga College International Entrance Scholarship, 2022 | GuideEntries are now been accepted for the Conestoga College International Diploma Entrance Scholarship in Canada, and entry submissions will continue till August 30.
International students who hold valid study permits can apply for this scholarship. Applicants can send their applications by post for applying for this scholarship.
All applicants must ensure that they read carefully the eligibility criteria and adhere to them accordingly or stand the chance of being disqualified.
More About Conestoga College Scholarship
The Conestoga College International Diploma Entrance Scholarship for Diploma Programs has been established to recognize academic achievement and also to assist first-year diploma students attending Conestoga College.
Level/Field of study:
The scholarships are available for students to pursue a Diploma program at Conestoga College in Canada in any of the courses offered by Conestoga College.
The scholarship is hosted at Conestoga College, Canada. If you are an international student and you wish to study in Canada, this is for you Latest Canada Undergraduate Scholarships 2022
The scholarship is made available for international students who wish to study at the College. Conestoga International Diploma Entrance Scholarship is targeted at the applicant of a citizen of a country, other than Canada who holds a valid study permit for the period of study.
The scholarship covers $1,000.00 CDN, funds will be directed to the student’s tuition account (no cash value).
The number of openings is not specified. However, Conestoga College reserves the right to limit the number of awards granted.
The applicant must meet the eligibility criteria in order to be considered for this Conestoga College International Diploma Entrance Scholarship.
- have obtained an overall average of 80% in their final year of high school.
- be registered in the first year of a degree program.
- be a citizen of a country, other than Canada and hold a valid study permit for the period of study.
- In order to qualify for this award, students must have the required overall grade average upon completion of or their final year in a recognized secondary or post-secondary education institution other than Conestoga College.
- Students must be registered in the first year of a diploma program.
- Scholarship Application Procedures
- Complete and submit the online General Application if you wish to be considered for an award, scholarship, or bursary for which you meet the criteria.
- If you require assistance or detailed information while completing the online application, please refer to the General Application Instruction Manual or contact Student Financial Services for assistance.
Conestoga has over 400 awards, bursaries, scholarships, and academic grants available to Conestoga students.
These funds are made available to our students through the partnerships we have established with local business and industry leaders.
To be considered for an award, you must complete the General Application by following the steps listed below:
- Log in to the Student Portal
- Select the Financial Tab
- Click on My Award Applications
- Choose the appropriate Session: (For example, Fall 2022)
- Complete the Personal Information tab and Save
- Complete the College Involvement tab and Save
- Complete the Goals tab and Save
- Financial aid needed? Complete the Budget tab and Save and the Financial Need tab and Save
- If applicable, complete the Permanent Disability tab and Save
- If applicable, complete the First Generation tab (Winter semester only) and Save
- Review your application and Submit
You have the ability to update a submitted application until the submission deadline if your circumstances change. Please remember to Save and Submit each time you make changes.
Paper applications will no longer be accepted. If you require assistance completing the General Application online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Student Financial Services.
Students submitting a General Application will be assessed for all available awards for which students meet the criteria including donor-funded awards, Conestoga Entrance Academic Grant, Conestoga Student Assistance Fund Bursary, and First Generation.
Applicants may be contacted to provide additional documentation or receipts.
You will be receiving additional emails to your Conestoga email during the fall and winter semester to inform you of other awards, scholarships, and bursary opportunities that may have additional submission requirements or a separate application.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Character maximums include spaces.
This application is for internal awards only. Some awards are offered through outside agencies and must be applied for separately.
International students may complete the application and will be considered for a limited number of awards and scholarships.
Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
The deadline for the submission of the application is August 30th every academic year.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if not, leave a comment in the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible
However, All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of Hausatechs.com.