- Host Country: Australia
- University: Deakin University
- Study level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- Closing Date: 9 January 2023 at 5 pm
2023 Deakin University Scholarship Benefits
Apply For 2023 Deakin University Scholarships Australia
Successful applicants will get the benefits below
- To begin with, fully funded tuition fees
- Secondly, an annual cash payment of $5000 ($625 per credit point).
- Thirdly, the opportunity to participate in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program. This is an exclusive opportunity for professional and personal growth that runs for the duration of the scholarship.
- Lastly, the scholarship is awarded for the normal full-time duration of the course.
Interested applicants should be able to demonstrate academic achievement in any of the following:
Who Can Apply?
Interested applicants should meet the requirements below:
- To begin with, applicants should be Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens, Australian permanent residents, or holders of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- Secondly, applicants must have started at Deakin University with an undergraduate bachelor’s degree in Trimester 1 2023.
- Thirdly, applicants should be enrolled for full-time studies unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time study
- Last but not least, applicants should be enrolled in a Commonwealth-supported place (CSP).
- Applicants must have extra-curricular activities and achievements, for instance in the areas of leadership, community service, the arts, volunteering, or sports
- Lastly, students must be experiencing personal or financial hardship.
Note: Successive eligibility will depend on students’ ability to maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of at least 70 as well as participation in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program.
How to Apply?
The application process is online. Hence, interested applicants should click on the link below to start the application.
- When applying direct to Deakin for this scholarship, students should select the ‘Undergraduate Scholarship Application Tri/Sem 1 2023’ option. Eligible students will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
- This will reduce the number of scholarships students will have to apply for and increases their chances of getting a Deakin scholarship.