Apartment Maintenance Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship gives foreigners the opportunity to live and work in the United State with a free visa and free accommodation.
Well, you should not be surprised about the accommodation, because it is in accordance with the United State laws as it guides all foreign works.
Hence, this law state that employer should ensure that all employees are given adequate can and accessible free accommodation.
Apartment Maintenance Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Apartment maintenance jobs in USA with visa sponsorship is all about the program that allows United State companies to sponsor the immigration of an apartment maintenance worker to the United State. This simply means all traveling documentation and visa will be fully funded by the set company that wants to sponsor you.
Apartment maintenance jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship are one opportunity you will not want to miss. This program is organized by the USCIS to ensure that the United State company are not short of staff in any way.
Well, you can say it is a plus for foreigners who have desired to work in the United State. The Program ensures immigrant who is sponsored are given their free visa and access to the United State for their job, immediately after their job offer is submitted.
Check This Out: Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
Visa for Apartment Maintenance Jobs in USA
Are you anticipating applying who a job in the United State with visa sponsorship and you are wondering which visa you would be given if you get a job offer? well, here is what you should know, application who have gotten a job offer for sponsorship can be accessible to two types of visas.
Hence, this visa depends wide on the type of job you are going to do in the United State. However, as an apartment maintenance worker, you will be given an H2B visa which you can renew when it expires. Let’s discuss these two types of visas.
H1B Work Visa
The H-1B visa allows companies and other employers in the United State to temporarily employ foreign workers in occupations that require the theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge and a bachelor’s degree or higher in the specific specialty, or it’s equivalent.
To obtain the H1B visa, you must have 12 years of work experience. It can also be a mix of further education and work experience. Applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
H2b Work Visa
The H2B visa allows employers to temporarily hire foreign workers to perform non agricultural labor or service in the United State. The employment must be of nature for a limited period of time such as a one-time occurrence, seasonal need, a peak load need or intermittent need. However, this visa can be renewed when it expire
Can I Get a Work Visa without Sponsorship?
Yes, it is possible to obtain a work visa without sponsorship from an employer in the United State. There are three types of visas that allow this, and they are known as EB-1, O-1, and EB-5. Notwithstanding, an immigration attorney can help with obtaining one of these visas.
EB-1 Work Visa
The EB-1 visa is for outstanding professors, researchers, people with extraordinary abilities in arts, science, business, athletics or education, and executive managers.
O-1 Work Visa
The O-1 visa is for individuals who possess extraordinary ability in the sciences, art, education, business or athletics, or who have a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and have been recognized nationally and internationally.
EB-5 Work Visa
This program is known as EB-5 for the employment-based fifth preference visa that participants receive. This visa allows foreigners to live and work in the United State without a job offer.
RELATED POST: Nursing Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
Apartment Maintenance Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship Application
Having a job in the United State is very easy, however, you have to be sure of having a standard qualification before making any application. By this, we mean making sure you have, the required work experience, and other documentation.
Hence, when that is done, you will need to access the internet in screech for your desired job. However, if you want to know more about this process, you should check out the next heading.
How to Apply for an Apartment Maintenance Job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Would you want to be among those lucky people who have been sponsored to work in the United State? Are you a caregiver, house keep or professional maid, who desires better pay? Well, working in the United State would not be a bad idea don’t you think?
Notwithstanding, you can only work in the US under visa sponsorship when you apply for a job and get a job offer. Do you want to know how possible it is? Then, follow the guide below.
- Format your CV to a US standard.
- Use an online platform such as LinkedIn and other social media platform that is widely connected to US companies to search for a job.
- Set up a standard and organized application letter the US employer will love to see.
- Upload the application letter and CV on the company’s portal They are looking for foreign workers and wait for a response.
- If you are accepted, you will be called for an interview.
- Next, your pay rate will be determined.
- Then, your employer will state a petition to the USCIS for your sponsorship.
- Lastly, you will be sent a job offer letter in your name and also instructions to go ahead to apply for a visa with the offer letter.
These are simple steps that will be of good help to you if followed carefully.
Apartment Maintenance Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship Requirement
Well, to be an apartment maintenance worker in the United State, you must follow a good number of procedures to qualify for the job. Hence, this simply means, you will have to possess contain requirements such as
- Familiarity with material safety data sheets.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Proven working experience as a good apartment maintenance worker of housekeeper.
- Eye for details and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance.
- Ability to work night, weekends and holidays.
- Familiar with material safety data sheets.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
With the above requirement in place, you can be sure of having a well-paying job in the United State.
Duties of Apartment Maintenance Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
An apartment maintenance job in the United State comes with certain obligations and duties. Hence, if you are interested to work in United State as an apartment maintenance worker, you will be needing the list below
- Clean, stock, and supply designated facilities.
- Make adjustments and minor repairs.
- Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning marries, and spot cleaning portion doors and walls.
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Vacuums, empty trash and replace, liners.
- Transports dirty lines to the correct areas to be cleaned and restocks areas with clean lines.
Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around the residence or office buildings.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- These are duties you will undertake when you are employed as an apartment maintenance worker in the US.
Salaries of Apartment Maintenance Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
The salaries of apartment maintenance workers in the United State ranges from $21,700 to $60,060, with a median salary of $36,630. The middle 60% of apartment maintenance workers make $36,630 with the top 80% making $60,060.
How much does a maintenance man make in the USA?
Date source tool tip for average base salary. The average salary for a maintenance person is $17.63 per hour and $5,000 overtime per year.
What skills does a Maintenance Man need?
Below are some of the essential skills that modern, all-round maintenance professionals should have
- Technical Expertise.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Time management skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to cope with stress.
Do US Companies Sponsor Visas?
The United State citizenship and immigration service requires that American companies sponsor non-citizens, companies who are having trouble filling roles in their business often turn to sponsor a non immigrant worker by use of the H1B visa.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if not, leave a comment in the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible
However, All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of Hausatechs.com.